ZTV News Episode 6 ZTV News Episode 6

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooooooow paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaced. Iiiiiiiit's aaas aaannnooooyyying toooo reeeaadd thiiiiiiss aaaaaas iiiitt iiiiiis toooo listen toooo the sloooow reeeaaadddiiing. With extra long breaks between each sentence.

Good quality audio though!

Ear Candy Ear Candy

THIS MOVIE IS SHIt!! HAVE A 10!

Get better n00b!

the ultimate MC tutorial the ultimate MC tutorial

poor execution and just plain wrong information

It's best to know what you're talking about before you decide to teach others.

Arnold Arnold

great effort and experimentation

Clearly took a lot of time and you put much care into it. Though it's definitely not my kind of animation style or story preference, I do want to see what you make next. Keep at it!

Suncomes responds:

I find it very gratifying to receive an 8 / 10 from someone saying that my style is not necessarily his favorite. Thanks a lot.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

excellent animation and thoughtful!

I've fallen for the progress bar more than anything. Also pressing left and right to go frame by frame as well as showing your animation steps through the loading screen. Very thoughtful design and the animation was very entertaining!

Lucky Day Forever-trailer Lucky Day Forever-trailer

Don't know about this one. I have hope.

It'll be interesting to see if this comes together in the end. My first and last impressions are that this is going to play out in a manner that independent film watchers will have seen thousands of times before. Dreary, overly-detailed settings that grasp and claw at viewers, begging them to be immersed in yet another hand-wringing at societal dilemmas. The dialogue/characters hope to be cryptic, rather than interesting, so that we can enjoy piecing the puzzle together to create a cogent story within the 5% of the film.

I do hope you don't take offense.. this is just what the trailer tells me. There is little aside from the art quality that separates this trailer from others.. and the fact that you used breasts for the intro icon rather than a beloved character or scene from the film tells plenty about what's important to you as well.

Seems like you've put alot of time and thought into this; I hope that this turns out to be worth it.

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

holy damn that was funny

The transformation animations were great too. One of the easter eggs doesn't seem to work. I could open the voice acting egg but the other one just made the screen go.. oh wait.. never mind.

You mad geniuses.

anime munters anime munters

Well done!

Funny stuff! Great music to make a video for, excellent animation, hilarious visual jokes. Safe to say you need to turn in your hetero card if you haven't already. xD

You Need A Health Bar! You Need A Health Bar!

cliched/easy jokes need work

so does the animation, it's a start at any rate.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Excellent payoff

I didn't expect the payoff to be what it was or even who it was. Excellent show!